Friday, July 10, 2015

Intergalactic SLUTS tab

I added a new tab under the header picture, called "Intergalactic SLUTS"!!
With the series now planned to go 2 years (20 episodes), it's not like any movie therefore I felt it needed it's own tab for easy reference. I modeled the the page that follows clicking that tab after an imdb.com series page. Complete with photos of the cast (profile picture) and a showing of how many episodes each was in, plus a bunch of links!!!
Some parts are blank, such as stoyline and that is on purpose for now because in the next 2 episodes the story takes some turns I don't want to give away yet and don't feel like rewriting here when they are revealed.

I like this page the most because it shows the cast and it's going to be a big one, just spread out and in different episodes, not in movie form. So if your in the series, know someone in the series, it's easy to find out if they are in it and how many times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment