Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hollywoods Sexiest

I was in another movie!!

Directed by Thorgal, Sexiest Best Director winner at earlier this months Sexiest Awards.
Thorgal makes great movies so it was well deserved, and I am most happy to be in his movies!!

The rise and fall of Thorgal McGillivary follows him from starting out being a photographer with me being his model, to directing movies, to fame, fortune and women. To him beating me in the Sexiest Awards for best director. Not sure if that was suppose to be part of the story or was just showing him wining awards, that could go either way. To me eventually tracking him down on a rainy night while he basks in his glory with two women upstairs in his bed and shooting him dead in the street while he catches a smoke.

Thorgal is a pleasure to work with, as much as I enjoy being behind the camera, I enjoy being in front of it even more.
Click HERE to see the movie!!





No comments:

Post a Comment